Meet the Proper Solutions Team
Meegan Villa, Certified Staffing Professional
Meegan started as operations manager for Proper Solutions in 2005 and became the president and owner in 2014. During her time as operations manager she helped make improvements in our recruiting methods and in obtaining the most qualified applicants. Meegan wears many hats at Proper Solutions, from marketing and sales to recruiting and placing candidates. After graduating from the University of Illinois in 2002, she knew she wanted a career where she could make a difference in people’s lives. This is apparent in all she does to help job seekers in the Coachella Valley. In this same vein, Meegan served as President of Palm Desert Rotary 2014-2015, served on the board of the Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce from 2009-2015 and currently serves as a director for the Galilee Center in Mecca, the World Affairs Council of the Desert and the Family YMCA of the Desert.
- Palm Springs Life 40 Under 40, 2010
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 2009-2015
- Palm Desert Rotary Club Board of Directors 2009-2016
- Past President, Palm Desert Rotary Club 2014-2015
- Big Brothers Big Sisters 2009-2014
- World Affair’s Council of the Desert, Secretary/Director 2015-Present
- Galilee Center, Board of Directors 2012-Present
- Family YMCA of the Desert, Board of Directors 2016-Present
Rick James, Certified Staffing Professional
Rick spent 16 years in the San Francisco Bay Area working for a growing 13-branch, woman-owned staffing firm. After the company was purchased by an international staffing company, Rick stayed on as the director of recruiting/operations. After moving to Palm Springs, Rick worked in human resources as the employment/recruitment manager for a large casino for eight years. In 2014, he joined the Proper Solutions team as our recruitment manager returning to his first love, staffing services.
Angela Wingfield, Office Administrator
Angela came to Proper Solutions in 2016 as our administrative coordinator after working as a legal assistant for 15 years in the Coachella Valley. Giving back to the community is a passion for Angela.
- Palm Desert Rotary, Member 1996-2014
- The Pendleton Foundation Board of Directors 2005-Present
- Girlfriend Factor, Member 2006-Present